Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hi Ya'll!

Well I did it....I took the plunge into blogworld...I have tried to resist, thinking I would not have much to say. I may not somedays, but somedays you might get an earfull! Anyone that really knows me is laughing hysterically at the "not having anything to say part." My husband has been known to call me motormouth..... (kiddingly). Let me just start by venting about my blog heading picture.......I have tried and tried and can not seem to get it to the right size, it's too short and all my Flickr pictures are the same size, all too short! So I am trying to figure it all out. I am so intimidated, I visit so many beautiful and interesting blogs that I will be mentioning and listing when I can. I just decided to start writing and figure everything out along the way. I'll appreciate any suggestions anyone has to offer. Well back to the drawing board! Hope ya'll have a good night! x0x0x0 Shelly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelly. Glad you finally decided to start a blog. I think you're right, it's best just to start typing! Love you! Molly

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Molly!! You are my first post! Be the first to follow my blog on the right! I'm frustrated not being able to figure it all out- should be alot simpler! It's a yucky windy day up on the mountain today, looking so forward to tomorrow!!! See ya then!!! Love you!! xoxox

gypsy said...

Shelly ~ If your unique collages and art journal pages are any indication, you can do anything you set your mind to. I love your art and look forward to hearing the words that go along with it!

Barbara (Mom) said...

Shells,
I love this!!! How in the world do you find the time to do all you do, and this too? I made a bracelet the other day for Austin's little girlfriend (Debbie's grandson-he's 6 and wants to marry her when he grows up) for Valentine's Day and it took me an hour or so to decide what beads to use, then I thought I probably made it too long, so I restrung it...now it's probably too short. All and all, I spent 3 hours on it!!! Anyway, I think you are so talented and imaginative w/your collages and now I can keep track of what you are up to anytime day or night! This is so neat
I love you more,
Mom

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you Gypsy! I appreciate your encouraging words, you know I always enjoy your blog too, always something interesting to learn and enjoy!!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Mommy!!!

You made a braclet! I bet it was precious and I hope after all you went through it will fit! You should take a picture of it and try to post to Flickr so I can see it! I did the same thing when I was trying to make a bracelet for one of the grandkids, when you are making it for someone young its hard to guess the size, easier for an adult! I'm glad you like my blog! I am still trying to figure it all out, it's not really what I want, I need to take TonyaA's advice and open a play one to get it all figured out, great idea, I wish I had thought of it before I jumped into this, I tried to add a pretty background and ended up deleting my Playlist....got it back though!! Glad to talk to you this afternoon!
Love you!!!!
Shells

Shelly said...

Shelly! Ok, so I'm slow. After chatting with you about blog headers, I didn't make the big leap to... YOU HAVE A BLOG THAT I CAN VISIT RIGHT NOW! When you left a comment for me, I was just thrilled to see that you've made the leap! Now we can keep up with you! HUGS!
-Shelly and Harper