Friday, January 30, 2009

Inspiration!

I went to the Southeastern Flower Show today with friends Susan and Linda and my sister Molly. You all wouldn't believe all the pretty gardens......that looked like they had been there always. Now I am ready for sunny warm days! Oh guess what? We had gone over to look at all the garden books and my sister said "Hey, there's Mary Kay Andrews" and sure enough there she was! Some of you may have read some of her books......"Deep Dish, Itty Bitty Lies, Savannah Blues, Savannah Breeze, and many more. I have read most of them, and am a big fan. She was so sweet and down to earth, it was so nice to meet her, if you haven't read any of her books look for them, I think you would like them! I posted alot of the pictures from the show on my Flickr........hope yall are having a good night, see yall tomorrow! x0x0x

No comments: