Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hard to Believe

 


This is a picture of our son in law Joe, who passed away one year ago tomorrow from a long hard battle with esophaegal cancer. He was 56, and married to my step daughter Cindy. He fought it with all he had, and I sure do miss him. He was my friend, my plant buddy and he was so good to Cindy and the girls. I just wanted to mention him today since I was thinking of him and Cindy and our Granddaughters, Ashley, Jessie and Emily. I love you all!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Extra prayers are being said tonight for you and yours.
Terri

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much Terri, your kind words are sure appreciated.

Shelly

Alberta said...

What a sweet, sweet face. I'm so sorry y'all lost such a special person. Words are not adequate. I'm thinking of your family, especially his wife. My husband had cancer 7 years ago, and it was unspeakable to think of facing the rest of my life without him.

Double hugs,
Kathy

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you Alberta. I appreciate that so much, it all just seems like a bad dream, it still doesn't seem like he's really gone. I can't imagine what your family must have gone through with your husband. Sure makes ya think doesn't it? It was so nice to read your sweet caring words and so glad you came by :D Hug to ya back! Shelly
Shelly