Monday, February 2, 2009

This is Fun!

Life is good again, I figured out my blog and I'm happy with it now, and I have stalkers, I mean followers ....nowwww, and I was so excited to see them this morning!! Yayyy!!

They say we may get a little snow tomorrow, it's fairly warm outside right now! I am supposed to go into Atlanta tomorrow for an eye appointment. I had to cancel the last one because I got snowed in for a couple of days up here on the mountain. I hope it holds off a little while so I can go. It's lightly raining and little birds are chirping and it almost reminds me of a spring morning! Back to the eye thing, some of you know I have had a time with them lately, not sure what is wrong exactly but they just keep watering.....they are red and hurt....I have been on all sorts of eye drops, salve, antibiotics......I was telling my daughter Kathryn about the last appointment and how the doctor thought one of my tear ducts was partially blocked and I got tongue tied and I told her my blear tucks were docked! ROFL!!!!! Then I was crying again from laughing!!!! My family has this thing for tonque twisters and we say them quite frequently. I started keeping track of some of them too, I had to, it was the only way we could remember them. Well I hope you all have a great day! I hope to collage some today, it's just that kind of day! Enjoy it!

2 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Hi, Shelly!
I've been a silent admirer (OK, Stalker!) of your FLICKR pics for a bit. I'm SO happy that you've started your Blog! It's looking GRRR-eat!!! Thank you too, for your kind comments on my new blog. I truly appreciate your input.
Terri :)

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Terri!

Thanks for coming by and for stalking me!! I hope you visit often :D