Thursday, May 28, 2009

Daydreams

This collage is for Collage Play With Crowabout Group in Flickr. Had lots of fun creating this one! The corners are actually a kaleidoscope I made from one of my collages. I printed it and cut it to form the corners.

We have been busy around here! Last week from Thurs.-Sat. evening we were helping our girls move. They moved from the house they were renting, into an apartment. Whewww....I never thought we would get everything out of that house! It was exhausting as moving always is...but we had such fun together, and by the time we left on Saturday, the apartment was looking good!

Hope that you all are having a good week!

Hugs!

8 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Shelly, this is YOU at your BEST, Girlfriend! I adore her headdress and all of the fantasy critters! And those corners . . . . pure magic! This is a holy cow and a Great BIG Wow! I've SO missed your work!!! Yay! You're Back!

Am happy to hear that all of the moving is finished. Now you can relax and tend to your garden and art! Hugs, Terri xoxo

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Terri!!!! Thank you so much sweet friend!! I have really been missing everyone and working on my art! So good to hear from you as always! I have been drooling over your collages!

Hugs too! Shelly :D

Susan Tuttle said...

Wonderful colors and design in this collage:)

Anne said...

Hi there! I like all the fun colors in this one. And your kaleidoscope corners are cool! :-)

indybev said...

I always look forward to your interpretation of the Crowabout challenge. This is stellar!!!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much Susan, Anne & Bev! So glad that you yall came by for a visit! I just got back from walking over to the neighbors to feed their cats for them, then that turned into a yard tour of my yard and trimming and weeding a little! So nice to see yall's comments this morning :D Hope you all have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Love this Shelly. I would miss the farm too! The corners are fabulous!! Love you, Molly

BlueRidgeLady said...

Awww Thanks Molly!!! Glad you liked it and came by for a visit :D You're the nicest sisterrrr....I love my necklace and earrings you got me!!!!! Heading down to work on some art! I gotta get crackin!! Love you!!!!