Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Garden Pictures!














































It's been a while! I knowwww.... I have missed everyone so much!!! Been busy visiting with family. Have had such a nice time seeing my Mom and Aunt Gail and my sister and niece. I can not take credit for these garden photos! Gail took them with her camera of my yard. I thought perhaps you all would enjoy them and did you notice the little visitor we see from time to time on the rock?? I've been working on a collage for a friend....its going well and as soon as I complete and send I will post for you all to see :D I've also been working on some jewelry and just today took some pieces over to SPA BEAUTIFUL in Blue Ridge where I am hoping to sell some!!! But things are going great and am looking forward to making more collages and hopefully catching up on all of your blogs and latest work that I have missed so much!!!
See yall later!! x0x










4 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Hey, Shelly! Am soooo happy to hear that you're having a wonderful summer filled with family.friends and happy memories!

Your garden is LUSCIOUS! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your pictures. Thanks for sharing! ;) Hugs, Terri xoxo

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

WoW! Your garden looks fantastic! I have to duck my head in shame at the thought of my yard this year. YOu have done a wonderful job on yours.

I'm glad to hear you're having a good time with your family. We'll be here when you get back.

Blasé said...

Now THAT'S a Garden! Wish me and the wife could live in the mountains.

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much Terri and Jennifer and Blase' for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you all!! Blase' thank you so much, I highly recommend living in the mountains. I hope you get to visit this area soon!
Hugs! Shelly