Friday, June 5, 2009

Surprises

Well Heyyyy! Yep I'm still here! Wheww wee, got done with this collage just in time to post to Collage Play With Crowabout on Flickr. Was a bit of a challenge for me this week for sure!

Pretty days here on the mountain lately! Guess what!? My Mom and Aunt are coming for a visit in a couple of weeks!!! I can't wait!! Looking forward to sitting on the porch with our coffee or maybe a toddy and catching up and just hanging out. My sister Molly, yall know Molly...and niece Megan will come up this coming week for a couple of days too!!! YAY!! I will have to think of an adventure for us to partake in!

Lily report!!! Lily for those that don't know, is my daughter Alyssa's new puppy Yorkie... I got to see her when we went down to help them move a couple of weeks ago... she is still so little. I still laugh and laugh when I see her running all over the place, it's the funniest thing you've ever seen, and guess what?? Alyssa said she bought her a dress!!!! She said she put it on her and she was paralyzed!!! She didn't know what to do!!! She said she looked like Toto!! I will surely have to get her to send me a picture of the little Miss Priss with her new dress on, and I will show you all!!

I hope that you all are all doing well and enjoying your summer!

Hugs,
Shelly

6 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hello my friend! I am finally trying to get all caught up on everyone else. Thank you for your visits, friendship and support. You have no idea how grateful I am!

Glad you survived moving and even more glad to know you have special visitors coming soon. It sounds like your summer is off to a great start! I'll be swinging by your flickr too as soon as I get caught up on blogs! I see some very lovely work here that I can't wait to look over more!
marsha

Taluula said...

You did a great job. I just couldn't make these collage pieces work for me this week.

Terri Kahrs said...

Hey, Miss Shelly!
Sounds like you've been have a super summer filled with laughs, hugs and memories. Good for you!

Speaking of laughs, this is too much! Don't know where the idea came from, but it's just brilliant!!! This week was a toughie for me, and I was just OK with it. But you managed to work magic again!

Enjoy your company! Hugs, Terri xoxo

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks Marsha, Ann and Terri for your sweet comments! Always so nice to see you all :D

Hope you all are having a nice weekend!

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

Such a bright happy journal page as always!

You will most definitely have to post pictures of Lily when you get a chance.

Sounds like you have some great times ahead of you from your visitors. Hope you have a wonderful time during their visit.

Janny said...

Great! have fun with your Mom and Aunt;o)