Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lookie what I got!

I woke up this morning with a headache.....but when I opened my blog this morning I saw that Jennifer at http://www.blueskysunburn.com/ Trial and Error sent me this award!! I feel so much better now! Thanks Jennifer! Visit her blog when you can. Jennifer is an amazing artist, I'm so glad that I discovered it on FLICKR.. when I saw a portrait she had painted that immiediately caught my eye because it reminded me of my daugher Alyssa. She can paint or draw anything! In addition to receiving this award I am supposed to tell 7 things or facts about myself....hmmmmm...thats not easy especially since I haven't had my coffee yet! I will think along the way.

When I'm eating yogurt that you stir up, I don't like when anyone stirs it for me and that also goes for a White Russian. I didn't know I felt that way, but my husband would always stir the heck out of them and then hand them to me and how sweet of him, but I just like to do it! I like to stir them a little where you might get alot of fruit in one bite or alot of Kahlua in one sip, it's crazy I know...can't really explain it.

Most mornings when I wake up I have a sneezing attack. I've already had it this morning along with the headache. I might sneeze like 10 times in a row, then its over!

When I drink a diet coke or any other carbonated drink I hicup one time when I take the first sip.

I love to travel even though I don't get to very often. I love to go any place I've never been before.. any town big or small doesn't matter. I think it would be fun to pack up and just get in the car and drive...drive across the country...taking my time exploring and seeing anything I want to see along the way. I also like to drive down roads I've never been on...just to see whats down there!

I am addicted to Yoville on Facebook.....there I said it, admitted it......I'm Shelly Allred and I am addicted to Yoville. Suzan, at Thrifty Collage Artist is the enabler!!! She is such a good friend on there! She even gifted me her dog!!! Shhhhh don't tell Petey! She is always gifting me something amazing! Thank you Suzan!!

I love to go to car races with my husband...just local tracks, it's fun! My husband used to race Legend cars for a short time. If you have never seen one, they look like replicas of old race cars and they are little and loud!!!!! He didn't get to race it much because he was always working, so he sold it, and I cried and cried when the guy that bought it drove off with it.

I love the little monster guy on Tales from the Crypt. My husband and I laugh and laugh at him!!!! It's infectious!

Now I am forwarding this amazing award to some of my favorite blogs and blog sistas...I hope that you will visit their blogs when you can. I hope you all know how hard it was for me to only pick 7 blogs!!! I love them all!!! It's like trying to only eat one potato chip or picking my favorite movie!!
http://artjunk.typepad.com/art_junk/
http://shellypaints.blogspot.com/
http://thriftycollageartist.blogspot.com/

Have a lovely day!!

6 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Shelly, my Dear Blog Sista! I truly appreciate this award and will post later this week. I'm painting a "castle" for a client this week!

Hiccups and sneezing! You're too funny! Thank you too, for you sweet post! You live in such a pretty part of the world, I wouldn't take much to twist my arm about moving! (Although my husband may have a few objections!) Love & Hugs, Terri xoxo

NancyB said...

Oh I see how you are....coming over to my blog torturing me with your orneryness and then spring it on me with a lovely blog award! Thank you dear friend! Mez loves ya bunches! I too hiccup with diet coke! LOL I am off to think up 7 things! Thanks again! xoxo

Alberta and Ava said...

What a lovely welcome home BBFF! I was so excited that I've already passed this award on. I loved reading the 7 random things about you. I have those morning sneezing attacks to, and I've been known to knock back a White Russian or two myself. Ava's the hiccupper in this family though!

Bevie said...

Hi sweetie, I would ask that you come by my blog and pick up a little award I have for you!!! ehehhe
I'm not sure if you've been to this blog...
http://bevie2u2.blogspot.com it's the *He Lives* one...
Blessings!!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

You sweetheart! Thank you, dear lady! I am honored.

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優