Friday, July 3, 2009



This is a crazy little collage I did for Collage Play With Crowabout group on Flickr. For those that aren't familiar with this group....it is soooo much FUN! Nancy Baumiller, the administrator of the group posts a page of images weekly, we have to use at least three of them in a collage any way we choose....and then we post it by the following Friday. Then...a winner is selected randomly and whoever wins gets a nice big fat envelope of all these cool collage images from Nancy! The part I enjoy the most besides making the collage, is all the different ideas everyone in the group come up with. I mean the talent and creativity of these artists in this group amazes me everytime. I have met some of the nicest people in the group and have loved getting to know them better through their blogs :D

It's a beautiful weekend here in the mountains! We usually can see fireworks blasting off all over the place from our deck! This year though we are at our neighbors who live in Decatur. We are staying here for the weekend! They have two Tonkinese cats! They are beautiful and soooo sweet! So sweet in fact, Cleo just plopped down on my hands a moment ago! I'm so glad I didn't loose my entire post! So glad. She's a little lover though. They both are! Then heading back to the mountains to enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hope you all have a "blast" this weekend LOL!!

Hugs,
Shelly

1 comment:

Janny said...

A little collage;o) It's gorgeous!