Thursday, July 30, 2009


Well my goodness! I have recently received two awards! The first one is from my special friend Bev at My Creative World . Bev is one of the nicest and most sincere people I have met. You will want to visit her blog to appreciate her beautiful art!!! Her talent ranges from Folk Art to gorgeous landscape scenes and not only that, she is a brilliant collage artist, and I'm proud to say my friend. Thank you so much sweet Bevie!!
The second lovely award I received is from the lovely Alberta at Amusing Muses ! We have bonded as friends from the minute I met her on Flickr. Thank you so much Alberta, for sharing your amazing art. Your talent and style is undeniable to all of us who know you, she is also a teacher, a teacher like I wished I had had in school. What a difference I know she will make in the lives of her students! Visit her blog to see her art and beautiful pictures and read her stories about what inspires her work. Thank you Alberta!
In turn, I am sending both of these awards to some of my special blog friends that I admire, and hope you will visit their blogs for your viewing pleasure!!!
Bev at Vini Vidi Vlog. Bev creates the coolest and most creative digital collages!! I would love to learn this technique and am always so amazed at her talent. She is also one of the funniest people I have met on Flickr. I love her wit and sense of humor.

Marie at Life is Art , another funny, funny lady and brilliant digital collage artist, who's work I am so in love with. Her collage work is exceptional and gorgeous!
Holly at Holly Loves Art. I have admired her art for sometime now. Her collages have such a lovely, feminine twist to them, and are so pleasing to the eye.
Snap at Tales from Twisty Lane, visit her blog for a feast of variety! Everything from her amazing art, to movies she has seen and books she is reading, and pictures of her cute cats!!
Silke at Metamorphosis. Silke is a new friend who's blog I am enjoying alot. Reading about her life and pets, seeing all her pictures...a really fun escape for me! Such a neat variety of subjects and even recipes! I am such a fan of her art and sense of style.
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments! You all are my "cure!"

10 comments:

Silke said...

Congrats on your awards - so well deserved! And thank you so much for passing them along to me! I feel so honored and touched by what you said about me and my blog! I will be sure to pass them on!! I'm so glad we "met!" Hugs, Silke

Snap said...

Congratulations on your awards and a great big thank you for passing them on to me! I hope I can live up to all your nice words and I'm so glad you enjoy visiting!

Thanks again!

Silke said...

In my excitement about the awards I totally forgot to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Just last week I heard of Ragdoll cats for the first time and now you mention them again. I looked at a picture of one and they are so cute! And fluffy! I bet you have lots of fur to clean up around the house... :) Silke

Daniel McGinness said...

Good job! You earned it!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks Snap, Silke and Daniel!! Glad yall dropped by! Hope you all have a nice weekend!Hugs!!

Bobbi said...

Hi and congrats to you on your Awards! If you would be so kind to stop over at my blog there's something there waiting for you. Have a great evening!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Congratulations on another well deserved award! And thanks for the links to visit - I already know most but not all and I love detours! (never know what you mind find around the corner!)

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

Congratulations! They are well deserved!

Daniel McGinness said...

Thanks for joining my follower list!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone! So glad to see you all!

(Daniel, I have tried to comment on your blog buddy, but there isn't a comment box for me to type in, same with Ellissa's? Love you though!!)