Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Award for you!




I received this award today from Marsha at Tumblefish Studios!!! I just love it, and want you to know how much I appreciate it Marsha! Please visit her blog if you haven't already. I adore her AND her blog....I could get lost- and have, for hours there!! I want to pass this one on to all my followers, you all so deserve and must have it!! I will be posting my latest collage here soon, but right now it's time to start some dinner! Hubby on the way :D See yall in a little while!

Hugs!!

3 comments:

Silke said...

Congrats on your award!! Well deserved! Looking forward to seeing your next collage! :) Silke

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you Silke!! Hope you enjoy it, glad ya came by! Hugs!

Snap said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you! :D