Monday, August 17, 2009

I got an award!

I received this award from Bobbi over at The Bead Goes On ! Thank you so much Bobbi! I am honored!! Please visit her blog when you have time, her garden pictures are beautiful and she makes the loveliest beaded creations! Bobbi says that...

The Stroke of the Brush Award, which recognizes and celebrates the willingness to take risks, speak honestly, act with integrity, and in the process create and share colors and/or words that stroke our curiosity and brush aside our differences.

I am supposed to pass this award on to those who I believe deserve this awesome award. I don't think there is a one of you who follow my blog that doesn't deserve this! I am in awe of you all and your creations every day! I am passing on this award to all of you who are so kind to stop by and visit. I wish I had the time to pass it on to each and every one of you. I think sometimes we are all just too busy for our own good! Love!! xox

6 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Congrats, Shelly, on receiving this beautiful award! Well deserved, My Friend! Thank you so much for sharing. I'll post it proudly! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Snap said...

Congratulation on this great award. I'm still giggling about what to have for dinner. :D :D

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Congratulations on another well deserved award! I know what you mean, it is a task to figure out who to share with, so thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

I got so excited about my visit here that even when I congratulated you on this award, I forgot to tell you there's another waiting for you on my blog. (you don't have to send it out though if you don't have time - like I said, I know how hard it is to pick just a few!) It's in the Lady Fish post dated August 13.

Susan said...

You certainly deserve this award. We enjoy your blog immensely. Thanks for passing it on to all your fans. Take care, Susan.

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you Terri, Snap, Marsha, Marsha and Susan!!!! You all have no idea how special you are to me. Thank you so much for coming to see me :D I love your blogs too!!!