Monday, September 28, 2009

What's New?


Copyright by Shelly Allred 9/16/09. All rights reserved. You may not copy, print, or download any images in any way without my permission.

I really don't know where this came from....sure had fun creating it though!! Created for Collage Play with Crowabout Group, thank you to Nancy for some fun images to play with this week, and Congratulations to her on her new beautiful Grandbaby girl, Amira!!

Had a nice weekend and the sun is shining!!! Going to head down to Blue Ridge today to run some errands and I think I will take a LONG walk!! Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

Muse said...

Captivating collage! Absolutely superb.

Ozstuff said...

Sorry! The comment above is from me (Marie aka Ozstuff). The Blog sometimes captures my Muses username without my noticing. Whatevah, your collages are simply scrumptious.

indybev said...

This is great use of the collage pieces. I had a hard time with this week's, but I have to admit I'm not energetic enough to troll through past collage sheets like some people I know! Beautifull done. Have a great day!

Susan said...

I love your collages. Very inspiring. Makes me want to clean up my studio and get out my supplies and start on one. Thanks. Susan

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Marie! Thank you!! So glad to see you and your Muse LOL! Hi Bev! I had a really hard time with this weeks too!! I really didn't plan on trolling through the older stuff, I just have stuff in a box and I just sift through it to find stuff that might work...I had already painted the background and found the picture of the lady and lucked up cuz it had all the same colors in it! Thanks for stopping by!!

Hi Susan!! Thank you!!! I would love to see one of your collages!

Janny said...

This is awesome!!

Marit said...

LOVE this happy collage! I can do with some colours... it's grey and pouring outside today. Your bright page makes me smile!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

I like your blog. Have a nice weekend. Kind regards, Philip.

Art by Sascalia said...

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my paintings!!!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much for coming by Janny, Marit, Phivos and Sascalia! Nice to meet you Phivos and Sascalia, I look forward to visiting your blogs!

Michele said...

Beautiful lovely piece! I just love the colors and the doodles!