Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Magic!



This collage was created for the Collage Dreams on Paper class! Boy what fun I am having in there! We have been learning background and border techniques and now CRAZY PEOPLE!! Yea, they're a little crazy alright! The girl on the right looks like the child of Mimi, from Drew Carey...but she's cute in her own way...I got her from Fidgetrainbowtree....the rest of the images came from magazines...borders came from Nancy Baumiller and some of them I made myself. I was sitting there last night wondering what I was going to write on it or if I should write on it as usual...and I pulled out all my pieces of papers that had different quotes I liked on them and there it was! I thought it was appropriate for the Crazy People and I think we all feel this way sometimes! I feel this way everyday! Never want to grow up!! Enjoy the day!

6 comments:

Janny said...

WOW, really like this!I can imagine you are having fun with playing. It makes me want to play to;o)

Snap said...

Love it. You are having a great time playing ... I can tell! :D :D

indybev said...

This is a hoot, Shelly. You've used Nancy's formula, but it still has you distinctive touch. I love your made-up person...I love it all!

Taluula said...

Oh wow Shelly, this is just wonderful. Looks like you are having lots of fun.

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks ladies! Yes I am having fun! I appreciate your comments more than you could ever know! Looking forward to working on more backgrounds and working in my journal some, too! Thanks for coming by!

Lindart said...

Great page! I love the way you have collaged around the edges, with some larger images in the middle - great for journaling!