Friday, October 30, 2009

Today



This page was created for Crowabout, so many interesting images provided from Nancy Baumiller...the central image lady was so mesmerizing I knew she would be the center and then my daughter Alyssa posted the quote onto her facebook status. I really liked the quote and told her that I was pretty sure that she would see it in a collage one day! I began the page first with Neo II water soluble crayons, smeared with a baby wipe, then glued on the images and the quote ended up being a part of the plan after all! Had so much fun with this one I am ready for more! Have a great night!

6 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

The quote by Alyssa is super. I'm sure she is a gifted girl like her mother. Hugs from Cyprus and wishes for a great weekend! Philip

Snap said...

This is wonderful and I love the quote -- too true!

Holly Loves Art said...

Great work as always! Cheers! Holly

Lindart said...

Wonderful collage! I LOVE it! You chose a great quote to go with it! I like the idea of smearing the Neo Colors with a baby wipe. I'm going to try that on my next page!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you so much Phivos! What a sweet thing to say. Thank you all so much for coming! Yes Linda give it a try, it's fun!! Oh, and be looking for a little sumpum sumpum from me in the mail! Snap and Holly, thank you both so much, I love to hear from yall! Have a great night!

Janny said...

It's fabulous again;o)