Wednesday, November 4, 2009


Created this crazy girl for Collage Dreams on Paper workshop. I am trying to create some collages leaving them unfinished because we will be working on lettering in the future. I seriously wish the top and bottom borders were straight!! You all know this is going to really bother me! I learned a little lesson, stand up when I place the borders, so I can look straight down at the page!! Ohhhh you all should see my desk!! Well, you can't see it! I need to do some serious organization of my papers etc. AND...to top it off right before I got through my box that had all my small images in it fell off the table and now they are scattered waiting for me today :D Might be better than a bead spill though LOL! Anyways, been working in my moleskine journal getting some backgrounds ready.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

When I saw your collage this morning, my jaw hit the computer desk!!! LOL! Holy cow and a BIG WOW! This is awesome, Shelly! You've taken your work to a new level, Girlfriend, and I'm luvvin it!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

BlueRidgeLady said...

Well when I saw this comment, my jaw hit..nevermind LOL....but ohhhh thank you!!!!! I'm shocked! I didn't think much about it, you are the sweetest!!! I feel that way EVERY time I see one thing you touch!! You know, I'm your biggest fan, I know I ammmm lol!!!

Lindart said...

I love it too Shelly! Don't worry about things not being straight, it adds to the quality of the piece. Can't wait to see it lettered!
BTW-just received the JD Journal - THANK YOU!! Perhaps it will be a JD collage journal - that would be fun!

Taluula said...

Shelly this is so inspirational, I love it.

Janny said...

Great!