Friday, November 6, 2009

Jewel


Created in my Moleskine journal for Collage Dreams on Paper Workshop. Kind of different for me working in my journal..smaller work area..I have no idea where this one came from! I think it started with the heart I used for the balloon, and then it made me think of the whole "Balloon Boy" fiasco! I guess that is one story I will never understand!! Hope that you all have a nice weekend! We are going to the Falcon game on Sun! My neighbors Pam and Skip were so nice to give us tickets, they can't use this week! Should be fun! I will see yall soon!

6 comments:

indybev said...

This blows me away! The background colors are luminous, the border is spectacular, and your zetti-person is charming. It all comes together in wondrous fashion, Shelly. Beautiful!

Marit said...

Even in the Netherlands, that "balloon guy" was on the news... strange story indeed! I love your page! Have a great weekend!

Snap said...

have fun this weekend! Great page.

Susan said...

Great page. I feel so sorry for the "balloon boy" and his brothers. I think they must be under a great deal of stress. Yikes. Hope you have a great time at the game.

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you all!! So happy that you came by for a visit. Hope you all had a great weekend! We had a fun time at the game! Good game too! Was a whirlwind but had a great weekend and am enjoying being home to my little cabin again :D Susan, I know, I feel so sorry for the balloon boy and the brothers, it's really a sad and strange story.

Janny said...

What a beautiful page!