Tuesday, November 17, 2009




Remember her? I added the lettering last night for Collage Dreams on Paper workshop. I will save ya'll the strain of trying to read it all and tell you what it says. I met Molly (my sister) at the Classy Flea, we had the most fun. I found a cool shelf for my bathroom and she did the funniest thing. My husband had to meet me there to get some paperwork, and she saw him walking in and she pretended to be a mannequin in the window! Hilarious!

We all laughed and laughed.. she wanted to get me over there with her but there wasn't time. Probably a good thing LOL! The Classy Flea is such a great store, you never know what you are going to find. I also found a book I can use for my collages. I love when that happens! Then we went and ate BBQ and went to Harry's Farmers Market...I could literally spend the day there. We had such a fun day!

The Thanksgiving collage was done for Crowabout, I was trying to add the lettering and found that quote, how perfect for the occasion I thought! We are having Thanksgiving Dinner at home this year. Looking forward to the girls coming up and hanging out. Good times! I hope that you all have a delicious holiday and a day filled with family and friends...I would like to tell you all, that I am thankful to have friends like you all! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Hey, Sweet Shelly! I saw these in "class" and had to stop by. I knew there was a story in these pieces! Your work is always a sweet treat. Hope you have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Snap said...

Dinner off my thighs ... yeah, right, sure! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! (Great pages)

Susan said...

I love, "I met Molly". It's funny, I might think to draw all these elements, but it never occurs to me to look for these images elsewhere. I love, love, love Molly's hair. She sounds like a nut. The Classy Flea sounds like my kind of store. Take care, Susan.

Janny said...

You're so busy and creative, they are super!

Silke said...

These are so amazing! You have such an eye for details and color combinations. I love it!! :) Silke

BlueRidgeLady said...

Wow wee thanks so much yall!! Glad to see yall!

Anonymous said...

Haha!! We DID have fun didn't we! Thing is , that no matter what we end up doing, it's a blast. Love you TONS! Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the time with your girls. Love, Molly

Lindart said...

These are both wonderful! I love the Thanksgiving blessing! We had our Thanksgiving last month, and we're already into Christmas! Happy a Happy Turkey Day!