Thursday, December 3, 2009

Secrets


Thanks to Nancy Baumiller for some of the images I used here, the dress was a photo I took of a dress made of flowers at the Southeastern Flower Show in Atlanta last year, severly altered....of course. I was anxious after the holiday to get back to the collage table. We had an awesome Thanksgiving! I hope you all did. Kathryn helped me set up the Christmas tree! They say we may get some snow here on Saturday! Ohhhh...I forgot to tell ya'll that when the girls came up, Alyssa brought Lily, her Yorkie, and Kathryn brought Sophia, her cat! They were going to be gone too long to leave them. Our cats Pearl and Little One were not amused and pretty put out about the situation. Before Alyssa got here things were okay, because our cats stayed upstairs and Sophia stayed downstairs. Well then Alyssa and Lily got here.....poor Sophia, Lily just gnaws on her ears.....next thing I know Sophia runs upstairs to get away from Lily and ran under the bed. Pearl and Little One are ON the bed and they are all growling...finally Sophia escaped back downstairs and Pearl and Little remained in the bedroom the the entire rest of the time they were here!! I was sad to see them all go like I always am, but the cats were happy!! Enjoy the evening!

11 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

I can just imagine all of the snarling, growling and hissing!!!! Bet your fur babies were exhausted after the pooches left!

Love this page, Shelly! It's springtime in winter!!! So clever of your to use that gorgeous flower dress! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Aimeslee said...

Ahhhh. Had to come over and get me some Blue Ridge art rapture. Shelly, you just rock. Thank you very much. xoxo, Aimeslee

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you Terri and Aimeslee! You both really know how to make me feel really really good! Ya'll are amazing!!! You both rock!!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

It's good Shelly you had an awesome Thanksgiving. As the cats are okey, everything looks in order! Have a great day.

Janny said...

Super!

Alberta said...

I was starting to feel the Christmas spirit, so I came to one of the most festive plces I know of to celebrate. I love this collage, Shelly, especially that eye in the upper left corner. Did you get snow?

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Alberta!!! Thank you!!! So glad you liked it! I have been so busy, I have not had time to do more work and I am having withdrawls LOL! You know that feeling :D Yes we got snow!! Probably about an inch or so, enough to cover the ground and be beautiful! Thanks for coming by!

Phivos and Janny great to see you both!!

joyfulploys said...

Hi...I think I have been here before but it's been several months ago. I love your collages...I tried one today (Teesha Moore style) after humming and hawing about it for some time. I'm in northern Arkansas so I'm a southern girl too. Off to check out your other art and jewelry.
Mary

Kelly said...

beautiful work!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you Mary!!! Sorry I don't have more pictures of my jewelry! I hope to start taking more pictures of some of my pieces in the near future. Glad that you were inspired to do some art today! I will have to come and visit your blog!! So nice too meet you and thanks for coming by!

Hi Kelly!!! Thanks so so much!! It is so nice to meet you and I will have to get over to your blog to visit!!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室