Friday, January 15, 2010

Circle Game


Created for CROWABOUT group on Flickr...just having fun, for some reason the circle images Nancy gave us to use reminded me of the "Circle Game" song by Joni Mitchell, so that is how this theme came about LOL! I think I remember my Aunts, Linda, Alicia and Gail singing this song on a tape recorder onetime. They were huge fans of Joni, and still are! I want to thank Nancy Baumiller for some of the borders I used in this one. What would I do without Nancy's borders???!!! Hope you all are having a fabulous day dahlings! Talk to you all SOON!! XOX

9 comments:

Diane said...

This is way cool--I love it!!

Terri Kahrs said...

FABulous, Shelly!!! Glad you found some time for your art. It always makes me smile! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Phivos Nicolaides said...

I'm wondering what would I do without Nancy's borders! Love it Shelly. Have a great weekend! Hugs. Philip

Janny said...

Greta piece Shelly! I also love that song so much. Have a great weekend!x

Silke said...

What a great piece of art! I love your colors, your compositions and the amount of detail! Just wonderful!! Hugs, Silke

BlueRidgeLady said...

Gosh ya'll I sure appreciate all you sweet comments! I wasn't so sure about this one, glad you all liked it! Philip, thanks for the laugh, LOL!!!! I sure hope you all have a nice weekend, it's supposed to rain here, but it has warmed up, so that's okay :D See yall soon!

Marit said...

You made an amazing piece... love Joni and love your page!!! Have a nice weekend!

Debbie said...

wow! love your artwork! I'm sorry to hear about your husband and will keep him in my prayers.

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much Marit and Debbie! So good to see you both! Hopefully I will be finished with a new collage soon! Hope you both have a great night!!