Sunday, February 7, 2010

Been Awhile.....

Boy this year hasn't started out the best, but hopefully things will be improving! My husband had his prostate surgery, and it went great. He was back at work two days later! He will start his radiation treatments towards the end of the month. Luckily when he had the surgery they found no surprises, so we were very glad to hear that.

We got a call Friday from my step daughter Cindy, telling us that our Granddaughter Emily, (her youngest, 17) was in the hospital because she had had a bad headache since Mon. they admitted her and did a CT scan and believe that the reason for the headache is this:

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Pseudotumor+cerebri

I had never heard of it. They drained some of the fluid, and I think will be doing a culture on it, we have not heard the results yet, maybe tomorrow. I went to see her on Sat. and she was in alot of pain and they were giving her all sorts of pain medication trying to find something to help. Nothing much has helped, and she is still there. Hopefully we will hear some new news tomorrow, please keep our sweet girl in your prayers, I will keep you all posted!! Hope to work on some art soon, just wanted to say hello and tell you all to have a nice weekend!! Hugs to all!

11 comments:

PiecesofD said...

Hope all is well soon for you and your family.

Kay Murphy's Studio said...

My heart goes out to you,my hubby had seed implants 5 years ago all is well, this December he had hernia repair, and that went great too. Blessings to your family.

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you both so much! Kay the hernia repair will be next I imagine!! So glad to know your hubby is doing well! Very encouraging! I got an update on Emily a little while ago, they gave her some medicine that made her sick yesterday, but today she did not get sick on it and it helped! The headache is almost gone!!! Hoping she can go home soon! Thank you both so much for coming by I think you are all good luck!! Have a great night!

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhhh, Shelly! You really need some angels!!! Tough start to the year is an understatement. You KNOW you're in my heart and prayers. Love U! Terri xoxoxo

Janny said...

Good to hair that the surgery went well.All the best with the girl. Take care!

indybev said...

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much everyone!! Emily is home!! I hope to speak to her Mom tomorrow and find out more. Thank you all so much for thinking of us. I can always count on you all for lifting the spirits by just being here!

Susan said...

So glad she is better. Hang in there, take a deep breath and now go work on that collage. xoxo Susan

Phivos Nicolaides said...

I am sure everyting will be well soon for you and your family my dear friend Shelly. Sending hugs and possitive thoughts. Philip

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much Susan and Philip! Things are getting better, we are going to see the sun today, and I started a new collage! Going to get back into my jewelry...life is good!! Hope you all will have a good day, see yall real soon!!

文章 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,85cc免費影片,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,自拍