Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rescue Me!


Crowabout- Week 69~~~ thanks to Briedah for the images this week! The gardening image came from Grandma's Attic. The inspiration for this collage came from my sister Molly. Thank you MOLLY! I really was having a hard time with these images...what to do...what to do??? Then we were having one of our plant conversations and talking about a future collage idea and then the next thing I know, I was able to create that very collage and combine it with the Crowabout images! What do ya know!! I used my crayons to create the background, and then I looked and looked for an image of the Ladyslipper flowers and just couldn't find the right one. I got tired of looking and remembered I had taken a picture in my garden of some of my Ladyslippers. I went and found it and enlarged it, printed it, recolored it with colored pencils and copic markers, then hand cut them out. The quote was discussed in that same conversation with Molly, it is a favorite of our friend Linda, I hope she will enjoy what I did with it!! Supposed to rain and rain for the next few days....I did get out and work outside a couple of days this week...loved it! Looks like a good day for ART to me! Enjoy yours xox

9 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

I LOVE that quote, Shelly!!! Ain't it the truth?!? And you've done wonders with the collage elements this week. Sometimes you just need a tiny hint to 'make it happen'!! I've been busy with a bunch of other stuff and haven't had a chance to play lately. Thanks so much for your blog visit and sweet comments. You've made me blush with your kind words!!! Love & Hugs, Terri xoxo

PiecesofD said...

Love your collage! I'm not sure what the plant in my pic is. I don't have any. My mom had some when I was kid and it bloomed beautifully. I've never seen this one bloom and I've passed by it on my way to and from work for the past 9 years. I do know that it survived our long duration hard freezes this winter. I might have to stop and ask the property owner if I can have a piece of it...

jetter said...

Really friends, its MIND BLOWING!!!! All my friends like to Watch Rescue Me Episodes Online.my friend sent me a link to watch this nice show, then i clicked on the link and watch its full episodes and I became a big fan of this show.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Your collage creations are absolutely gorgeous!

Janny said...

Great collage and what a great quote;o)

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you all so much!! So glad you liked it! I am so happy you came by to see me. I have been working on another collage and last night I made a pair of closinne earrings for a friend of mine, other than that, it's been quite up here on the mountain. Hope you all have a lovely night!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,自拍,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹

deron said...

I love to Watch TV Shows Online. And this is one of the best show. The cast and the plot of the show is really great. Thanks for sharing the review.

rookie said...

Image is good but not as much good as the tv show.

Download TV Episodes Online Free