Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Passions


Just finished this one! I love COLLAGE! I made this huge mistake of using this image I thought I liked, where the flowers are....I had already glued it down and outlined it..then I hated it, so I tore it off, and then I had a big ugly area I had to cover up...so, here come the flowers! There is always a way for us to cover up mistakes in collage. I don't know what the deal was with my black pen today, it wouldn't write on the background very well....but it all worked out. Ya'll won't believe where I got the quote at the bottom. I was having a cup of YOGI (Detox) Tea, yesterday, and on each tea bag there is a YOGI quote on the tag! How enlightening LOL! Yall have a good day, I gotta get back to the GARDEN!!

6 comments:

Silke said...

Fun, fun, FUN!! Your collages always make me happy and this one is no exception!! Inspiring!! Hugs, Silke

Terri Kahrs said...

Bright, bold and beautiful! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Holly Loves Art said...

Another beautiful piece! I love the lace over the face and of course the quote is fantastic. So true!
Take care,
Holly

indybev said...

I would love to sit at your elbow and watch you put together one of your glorious collages. They are such a riot of color and happiness. I think you must be at peace with your soul, my Blue Ridge friend!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks ladies for coming by! Aww Bev, thank you! I must warn you, you would be there for a while watching me LOL! I need to start a new one soon! I've been working outside, and today I will work on planting flowers in my pots on the deck, where does the day go?? Hope you all have a good one! See yall soon!

apinkdreamer said...

hi!!!i'm eleni from greece! your pages are fantastic!!!!i love their colors and the quotes on them! i adore art journaling!
i'm so happy i found your blog! please visit me anytime you want!
thanks!