Monday, May 17, 2010

Be YOU


This weeks Crowabout challenge was hard for me! Thanks to Nancy Baumiller for some of the borders. Thanks to Constancet2009 for the images this week. I know I spelled "Unique" wrong...I did it on purpose, I meant it to be like YOU nique....all about YOU...You You You LOL! Come to think of it, I don't know why it isn't spelled like Younique in the first place...anyhow it was probably a bad idea to do that because everyone will just think I spelled it wrong, and when I read misspelled words it bothers me!

We have been busy around here. We helped Alyssa move on Saturday, but yesterday we didn't do anything, and it was so nice!! I worked on my collage as it was pouring outside, and had such fun! Since the girls are moving out of their apartment, and it's going to be 3 weeks before Alyssa can move into her new apartment, we inherited Kathryn's cat SOPHIA! She is scared to death of Pearl and Little One, and they won't come downstairs...until today........Pearl ventured down, and we had a little stand off today complete with hissing and guttural growling...it's gonna be a long 3 weeks I think! Poor Sophia, once she gets back to the apartment, she will be away from my cats but will be back with Alyssa's puppy Yorkie, Lily....who drives Sophia INSANE! Hope you all have a good Monday! I'll be seeing you soon!

7 comments:

Butterfly Works said...

Monday is a good day to start with being "younique"....love the spelling.....
Love the collage...the shells got my attention as I am at the beach this week......
I have a cat, Simon, so I know what you mean about "guesting" another's kiddie...I did that with my son's and we had bedlum for awhile...
Hugs and blessings,

Martina2801 said...

Fab colours and great designs, there. Love the whole creation - that's my favourite type of artwork. Gorgeous work!

Susan said...

I love the spelling. I always love your work. You rock, Gal.

Holly Loves Art said...

Wonderful! I love the cute little doggies!
Take care,
Holly

Terri Kahrs said...

You, My Dear, ARE the "YOU" in You-nique!!! Shelly, I LOVE how happy, bright and feminine this piece is. Your work NEVER disappoints!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Eden said...

I totally got your "YOUNIQUE" perspective and totally agree with your spelling of it!!! This is such a beautiful page, doesn't look like it caused you any troubles at all!!

BlueRidgeLady said...

All of you are so special to me, I hope you know that! Sure appreciate all your comments, and I just love when you come see me!! x0x