Friday, July 23, 2010

Scanner Issues

What in the world is going on! I've noticed the past couple of times I have tried to scan something it wouldn't work. I have an HP Photosmart C6180 All in One Printer/Scanner. Usually I just use the Scanner Wizard and it only takes a few minutes. Now all of a sudden, I get an error box saying the printer does not recognize the camera or scanner, make sure all connections are hooked up properly. I have been in an online chat for 2-3 days with HP and we tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing is working. I can print on the printer....so someone is supposed to call this morning from "pay support"...not sure if the problem is with the Usb cord/ports or my computer or what! Sooo.....I can't post my new collage..and I'm frustrated not knowing what is wrong. Has anything similar happened to any of you?

Stay cool out there! It has been in the mid nineties here! Hope you all have a great weekend!! Talk to you soon!!

4 comments:

bbvijayant said...

Well really it was in the mid nineties.Now there has been a lot of technological advancements in the world printer.There are wireless,bluetooth etc. enabled printers and companies provide excellent support especially hp printer support is very efficient.What are youe views?

Waiting for your response!!!!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Yes bbvijayant, this is true! However, even with the online support I have received, I still have not been able to solve the problem....thank you for coming by and visiting!!

Susan said...

Do what I do, take photos of them and load them that way. It's a thought... In the meantime, hang in there and stay cool, if'in y'all can.

Marit said...

I hope it's solved by now!!! I don't know anything about it, so I can't help.... I do LOVE your former art piece (the "fun flies" one) - hope your health is going allright as well! (I have the feeling my English is a bit rusty at the moment, sorry for odd sentences!)