Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birdcage Lady

Hat-Rubyblossom
Legs-Autumnsensation
Birdcage-lavandarfields
Eyes-Angellea
Bird-Digital Collage Images

Cat Face-BeckyF
Can't scan, so not great clarity here. It's so funny how things come together. I created this background using Neo II water soluble crayons first. I had no idea what I was going to do, but remembered I had printed the birdcage and bird image for the Crowabout collage group previously. I was looking at quotes and came upon this one and then I realized I knew what I was going to do with the birdcage!
We finally got some rain! Now the hydrangeas have perked back up. The best thing about it though, is that the temperatures have finally dropped and I have the windows open!! Just last week I got singed just walking to the car, and last night I had to shut the windows because it was too cold! Hope you all enjoy your day, I know I'm going too! See ya soon xoxox

5 comments:

Tolegranny said...

Love the collages. Vibrant!

Holly Loves Art said...

Haha sooo cute!

Lizbethem said...

Love it!

Jan said...

LOL! Too cute and love this piece!

indybev said...

I love this one, Shelly. It gave me a smile this morning. Send some of the rain my way, please. My grass crunches when I walk on it! We've been having a string of beautiful autumn days, however. My favorite time of year!