Monday, December 13, 2010

Credits: Nancy Bumiller for borders, the boy, and the dress, from her borders collection at Crowabout Studio B @ deviantscraps.com
Kitty and butterfly came from Terri Kahrs I believe...thanks so much ladies!

I drew in the girl, then colored and smeared around her with Neo II crayons and colored pencil to shade and give some variation in color. The flowers in her hair were a pink color, but I forgot that the pink paint pen does not scan true to color for some reason....even the word "Decorate" didn't show up the true pink that it REALLY is....sigh....I then went over the flowers with a purple pen so they would at least show up! I used Copic marker to outline stuff.

Been snowed in all day so it was a perfect day to make some art! Psssst....still in my pajamas! Yea it's been one of those days haa haa! I should be wrapping presents or cleaning but I'll think about that tomorrow! Ya'll have a nice night! See ya later! xoxox

5 comments:

BlueRidgeLady said...

What is the deal with the font situation? I tried to edit it to make the first paragraph not "bold" and the second one to not be "italics" and it would just not change soooo guess that is how it will stay!

Janie Husband said...

this is beautiful....i love the colors.. and i just love being snowed in and able to stay in my pj's all day..... keep cozy....

Marit said...

I am planning a day just like yours today! Not snowed in though... LOVE your page! And never mind the fonts, we know what you mean

adri said...

I just stumbled into your blog and I've got to say I LOVE your collages. love love love. Keep up the great work and I will be coming back to look at the beautiful art.
-ac

Renee said...

Your colors are always so inviting - Very nice - I think you are good at drawing and painting - do you design your pages in photoshop or is it all cut and paste and scanned to computer? I have set up my blog if you care to visit FeelTheLoveDivaDivineArt@blogspot.com
xxoo