Friday, December 3, 2010

Look What I Got!




I received a canvas of one of my earlier collages in the mail! I loved the way it turned out and highly recommend photo-canvas.com for anyone that is interested!! Patricia was so nice and helpful, and the entire transaction went beautifully! The hardest part was trying to find a place in this cabin to hang it! Still not sure about that, but you know how that is! Just thought I would share it with you all, hope you all are having an ARTY kind of day in some way! See yall soon!

3 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Wow! It's beautiful, Shelly!!! Love the way it looks on the cabin wall! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Bevie said...

Hi Shelly it's been ages since I was here and I'm really sorry for that...I adore that picture you did...and think it looks great on the wall you've chosen!!!! Happy Holidays sweetie. (((hugs)))

Marit said...

I wow Shelly! That looks so awesome on canvas!!!! And yes, I had an artsy day myself. Isn't it wonderful to make art, and visit blogs (yours!) to find new inspiration and then make art again...?!!! Hope your weekend is coming along nice!