Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas!!

Hope you all have had a beautiful Christmas! We have gotten around 10 inches of snow! It is still snowing lightly. I think this has been one if the prettiest snows I have seen! My husband went out and took some pictures yesterday, so wanted to share this one with you all. This picture is our road, looks like it may be a few days before it's safe to drive down the mountain.
We are doing great though, and at least my husband is getting some rest time from work! Have a great night!!

4 comments:

Marit said...

Isn't it a great sight??!!! We had 16 inches here in Holland last week, but since yesterday it's melting away... but it was a lovely "white Christmas"!!!

Kay Murphy's Studio said...

White Christmas, is a blessing this year, brighten everyone holidays...Your pics are wonderful we had snow here in East TN too, gets me in a painting mode....Happy Holidays K

Theresa said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, I'm so late to comment, don't know if your view is the same, but what a gorgeous snow you had for Christmas! Like a postcard!

I had such a wonderful visit here today. Your collages really make me think about going back to hand cut work - such beautiful colors and so many details in your work, always, and to see it inspires me to get to work. Now, if I could just figure out where to start again!

Hope your New Year is off to a good start and all of your wishes come true this year!
marsha