Monday, February 21, 2011

Florascope

Crowabout- Week 112
Thanks to Nancy Baumiller for the great images this week!
Center garden image came from a magazine, I always admire them and decided to use one in this piece.

I used Neo II Watersoluble crayons to smear over the background piece, and came back with some dark blue metallic paint, and some turquoise and purple acrylic paint to hide some of the busyness.....still looks busy, but I did want some of the background to show through. Hope you all have a good Monday!

5 comments:

Janny said...

Wow what a stunning piece!

Terri Kahrs said...

Fabulous!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Martina2801 said...

This is fantastic! I love the color, the pattern and design! Beautiful work!

Diane said...

Ooooh--stunning!!

Theresa said...

Beautimous colors! This piece reminds me of a quilt! Wonderful Shelly!