Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Credits to Nancy Baumiller for the crazy cats and rose. Crazy cats came from her "Wild Things collection at Crowabout Studio B at deviantscraps.com
Becky F for the top left corner flower and the sun image in the left border
Created for this weeks Crowabout group. I am dedicating this collage to my husband and love of my life, Raymond. It was his idea for me to appear, so since I am here, I want to wish you all a very special Valentines Day and tell you all how much I appreciate you all!! x0x Hugs x0x


3 comments:

Marivan said...

passando para te desejar uma ótima semana,
abçs e sucesso!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Happy and FABulous!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo

Francoise MELZANI said...

love your artwork collage ! colored, funny and not serious !!!