Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thinking Out Loud

Credits to Nancy Baumiller for most of the borders, Artsy Fartsy Queen for the blue corner borders, wish I could remember where I got her clothes and shoes! I am thinking Norma Frances or Rubyblossom......I hate when that happens, I really do. Many of the images came from magazines.
I made this crazy little collage today thinking about some things that I want to do outside in my yard! It has been so nice here, in the mid 60's today and yesterday! I know we are not done with our cold weather yet, but I will enjoy it in the meantime. Here are a few random pictures I thought I would share...I sorta got them out of order, but we won't worry about that will we?

Pearl laying in the sun this morning, sweet girl...



I am very excited about our new asphalt!! Never knew how exciting it could be! Our driveway was gravel, and most of it had washed away and it had become a big muddy mess and so we decided to have it paved. It only took them two days and so here it is! Yay! (Husband in pic on phone)....

..Sophia, lap top kitty! I got up to go do something, and within 5 minutes she was sound asleep!
I just let her stay there for a while, she doesn't like to be "moved"! Hope you all sleep tight :D

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love all the color you use in your collages......this one is makes me yearn for spring......I think we are all ready.......

Hugs

Nancy said...

Hi again, I meant to comment on your gorgeous cats......I have one that likes to sleep on my computer as well or rub all over it when I am trying to type......We do love them though, don't we? So fun to watch all their antics.....

I'd love for you to come over to my other blog and join.....I won't be posting on Butterfly Works much any more.......

www.createdforajourney.blogspot.com

Terri Kahrs said...

Gardening is a few months away in my world! There's still tons of snow left, but the thaw started today. It's so nice to see sun for a change!!!

Love your journal page and your pics! Hugs, Terri xoxo