Thursday, March 17, 2011

House Of Fun

Credits:
"Welcome To The House Of Fun" words, left dark border, face, eyes from Nancy Baumiller from Crowabout Studio B
Proctor and Gamble left top border- DALAIWMN
Checkered border- Norma Frances
Cats- Becky F
The rest of the images are from my stash and magazines
This time I used acrylic paint and also some word stamping, that you can't see for the background. The cats were the inspiration for this one. They have really been up to no good lately! Even now Sophia is practically laying on the keyboard, purring her head off, amused by the lady bug crawling on the mouse pad, yes, they are STILL here... and a few minutes ago, I saw her licking her paw after she dipped it in my coffee! Glad I caught that! Seems like there is always a cat up on the desk when I am trying to work....but I love them soooo much! I hope you all have a HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY loves, and always remember to never iron a four leaf clover, or you will press your luck!! I saw that quote from a friend yesterday, and thought it was so funny! See ya later!

4 comments:

indybev said...

I LOVE your collage pieces, Shelly. They are so intricate and chock full of detail and color. Nice seeing you on Faceboo too!
Have a happy wedding weekend!

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Beautiful piece - so fun! I laughed at the story of your cat ~ the other day I caught my puppy licking my can of Diet Coke, she seemed to really like it! LOL!

Phoenix Peacock said...

amazing page!
With your interest in art, I'm wondering if you would consider joining a community art piece (I'm extending the deadline until the end of april). I would be honored to have you. If you have time and interest, please check it out here:

http://acommunityartproject.blogspot.com/2011/02/project.html

Marit said...

Aaahhhh... a cat sipping coffee... who wouldn't love that! * teehee* YOur collage is awesome Shelly!!! And that quote made me giggle... I wish you a sunny Sunday!