Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fair Warning

Credits:

Ladies body- Cirus Faire
Woman/Swan glasses- DALAIWMN
Flower faces- Becky F
Oil Pastel Background- t42goller
Butterfly- tomeki28
3 Women facing away/license plates- takeabreak
Pointy hat, crow circle, Edgar circle- Digital Collage Images
Cowboy Border- jackandcatcurio
Border- The Glass Behive
Black border in right with white words- Nancy Baumiller

Oh this weeks challenge was so much fun! Loved the images you found for us Nancy. I've been busy around here, and this was the first piece I have had time to make lately. Hope you all had a beautiful Easter! We sure did, our daughter Kathryn is engaged! She found her ring in an Easter Egg hunt frenzy! She found the golden egg, and inside was a box with her ring inside! We are so happy for them, and now we have two daughters engaged! Our daughter Cindy recently married too! Lots to be excited about around here, and we are so proud of them all!

This month has been a horrid month for bad weather hear in north GA. It seems like every few days we have to worry about high winds and tornado threats! This morning we had a bad storm come though, wasn't as bad here as some areas. Many people are without power. Another round is on the way though....guess I need to batten down the hatches! Take care!



6 comments:

Susan said...

What a fun collage. Love the sentiment. Crazy weather down south too. Stay safe and start saving your moolah. All those weddings are going to get pricey.

Lizbethem said...

Love this collage!

Ophelia said...

This is gorgeous!!! I really love my visits to your blog!

Marit said...

I hope you are save from tornedo's dear - it even was in the Dutch newspapers! I love your collage, especially the quote. I think I might use that same quote soon 'cause it really speaks to me!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Lovely piece!

Hope you are safe. I am so sorry to hear of all of the devistation and hope that you were spared from the tornado.

Mary C. Nasser said...

LOVE your work! Awesome collaging!
Love this piece especially, because it shows what I often feel. :)

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html