Monday, June 27, 2011

The Unfortunate Mishap

Crowabout- Week 126
Credits:
Background, EAT, arrow, yellow/red border & checkered borders- Constance2009
Door: vintage fragments (personal use)
Face w/hat, Eye Circle and fish- mizjadeadams
Swin suit beauty body- takabreak
Checkered floor-Not Your Average Sock Monkey
View Master Reel: Calsidyrose
Racoon- Stockpile Free Images
In case you can't see the journaling well enough to read it, I tell a story about my husband bringing me home some Hollytone Fertilizer. He knew that I would be using it the next day, so he just left it out on the deck for me. The next morning, we saw that some animal had torn into it and it was all over the deck. We hoped that it didn't eat any of it....but no telling! I told my sister Molly about it, and she said "Well, it's either dead or REALLY big!!!" I could just visualize walking outside one day and meeting up with a giant rabbit, raccoon or squirrel! You know that if I had been out there trying to open the bag, I would have had to drop what I was doing, come in and get a knife or pair of scissors to open it! Story of my life! Have a nice day, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Shelly;
I hope the animal is okay. I am amazed at what they can get into! It makes for a great journal page!
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Holly Loves Art said...

That's some story. I hope the animal is okay too. Love your journaling!
Cheers,
Holly

Phoenix Peacock said...

Fantastic page. I would like to think you just gave that creature an awesome growth spurt! haha.

Terri Kahrs said...

Great page, Shelly! I hope the critter is OK!!!! (Be on the lookout for very LARGE bunnies!!!) Hugs, Terri xoxo

Robin said...

This page looks awesome..Love the style and colors..!!..and the story..!

Marit said...

I totally picture the big rabbit... aaahhh.... such a nice story! AND a lovely page!