Saturday, July 2, 2011

Credits:
Borders- Nancy Baumiller and Becky F
Lady- magazine
children- Collage Play with Crowabout Image from Nancy Baumiller
I remember going to my first Firework Show. My Dad was in the Jaycees in the town I grew up in, and they always put on the firework show every 4th of July. I just thought it was the most magical experience I had ever seen. I didn't know about the "grand finale" and thought some war had broke out when it happened. Scared me so bad, but I still love them! We don't really go watch them anymore, but we can see them over the mountains, in this town and that town, and from people shooting off their own. We have our own show! I plan on taking a little toddy out on the porch and watching them! Hope you all get to see some where you are, have fun!

2 comments:

Marit said...

Enjoy the fireworks today Shelly!

Peggy said...

HI, Shelly. I always get excited when I find an artist who lives in my general neck of the woods (Chattanooga)!