Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crowabout- Week 133
Credits:
Flower-takabreak
Border- Candy Smi
Background- Rubyblossom
Stained Glass Window- Home and Heart
Butterflies- Mrs. Inman
Bird: Paperscraps
Was looking for a quote that suited this scenerio, and borrowed it from my friend Silke. If you visit her blog, you will see a beautiful canvas wrapped Poppy that she has in her Etsy shop. She is so talented. I love her work AND her blog. She had a picture of the Poppy on her facebook page, with the above quote on her status. When I saw the quote, I remembered how much I liked it and thought it would work well with this week's challenge. Thank you Silke and Hans Christian Anderson!! I drew the girl and cut and pasted her in. I used acrylic paint and watercolor crayons for the background. Hope you all have a magical evening!

2 comments:

Silke said...

That is so sweet!! :) Thank you for your kind words. And how perfect is that quote for your beautiful piece of art?!? Love it!! Hugs, Silke

Dianne said...

Love this!