Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Marley Grace!

Great Granddaughter Marley Grace, born Sept. 2, 2011. 7lbs. 5oz., 20 in. long! Just had to brag and share...when I saw this picture it melted my heart!!!
everything went well, and we are truly blessed!!! Today however, Jessie (Marley's Mom) is at the emergency room with a kidney stone! She passed it luckily. Hopefully she will be on her way home soon to her sweet girls! Just wanted to say hello and show you all the newest addition to the family! Have a fun filled, perfect, pretty day!

6 comments:

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

She is absolutely beautiful and she looks like she is smiling. I pray that Jessie is feeling better soon.
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

Lizbethem said...

How adorable! You lucky grandma, you!

Silke said...

OMG, if that isn't the cutest photo!! She looks like she so happy to be here... Congratulations to you all!!! And I hope your daughter is feeling better... Hugs, Silke

Susan said...

That is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long, long time.

Janny said...

Congrats she is gorgeous!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you all so much!! I can't wait to see her again!!