Monday, November 28, 2011

A little new Art

Credits: Cat Playing guitar- Nancy Baumiller
all other images came from magazines for the most part
there are a few that I could not find after I looked and looked and looked!
I missed making art so much, I just couldn't stand it any longer. It was a yucky rainy day here yesterday, so I dragged the art cart over and had the best time! The quote came from a sign my sister saw at the Nursery we always go to. We both really loved it! I sure hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving! We sure did. We went to my sisters, and the food was so good, every dish we had seemed to turn out perfect, except for my Lemon cake. Disaster again! Kathryn ended up making it for me. Hers turn out perfect, and mine stick in the bundt pan regardless of how much PAM I spray in the pan. I finally solved that problem, I threw the freaking pan in the garbage! I will buy a nice, new, good pan...that will solve it! Time to start decorating the cabin for Christmas! Enjoy your day :D

6 comments:

Vanessa Colant said...

this is a wonderful page:-)
Love
Nessa

Lizbethem said...

Super page. I feel happier already!

Holly Loves Art said...

A perfect uplifting piece for a rainy day! It's colorful and gorgeous!

Janie Husband said...

love your art and really laughed about your lemon cake....i have been there....i was gifted with a silicone one and i love it....nothing sticks to it.....have a great holiday season.....this rain is killing my bones... ;-)

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thank you all so much for your uplifting and oh so sweet comments! You all always make me happy! Janie, I will make sure I buy a silicone one! Hoping we don't get too much snow! Hope you feel better!

Terri Kahrs said...

You are the Queen of Color & Happy, Miss Shelly! Your colors always make me smile. :) Had a good chuckle when I read about your poor lemon cake - sounds like a new pan will do the trick! And by now, I'll bet you've got the cabin all decorated and ready for Santa! ♥ Hugs, Terri xoxo