Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Garden

Credits: Faces- Fidgetrainbowtree
This collage was a massive doodle I did one day on notebook paper. I painted the background first and didn't really know what I was going to do. I was looking through all my papers and came across it. I thought I might use parts of it but ended up using it all. It was not easy, I had to cut away the outside notebook paper first. Then, I cut through it here and there so I could involve and interweave the pieces together. It was involved alright! Luckily we didn't get any snow to speak of here, just a dusting! See ya soon!

7 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

OMG, OMG!!!! This is STUNNING!!!!! ♥ Hugs, Terri xoxo

indybev said...

WOW! Whatever snipping and trimming you did was worth it. This is a gorgeous piece!

Renee Stien said...

well wow shelly, it was worth all your efforts, it's beautiful!

BlueRidgeLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much ladies, your comments made me smile bigtimeeee! Hope you all enjoyed this weekend! I finally got my pansies planted...the backs of my legs are so sore. Can't wait till Spring now! I planted dianthus with various bulbs underneath them, then a patch of pansies in between all along the edge of my yard by the road. Will have to wait for Spring to see the bulbs...I think I got a long...cold wait :( Oh well, more time to collage!! :)

Usemeplz said...

This collage is just beautiful! nothing to add,great work!

Theresa said...

Love it! especially that big punch of red and orange in the middle:)