Friday, January 6, 2012

Well Hello! New Art!

Credits:
Fresh eggs: playingwithbrushes
girl in pink dress: Ms.bailey
bird: Smartgypsy
scalloped border: Sassy Nella Melange
wish kitty head: Becky F
map border: Norma Frances
Me, You, & Smart: Norma Frances
woman with green bow head: landofnod studios
Identity, Even if you miss you will land among the stars,
clock tower, Creativity, You: Nancy Baumiller

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! So sorry I haven't been around much! Went to visit my Mom for Christmas. Had such a great time. Got to spend some fun times with my loved ones! I sure have missed making ART! My Christmas decorations are still up, but hopefully sometime this weekend I can get to it. I took a day and played, to create the above collage for the Collage Play with Crowabout group. I'm sure you will recognize the quote from the movie THE HELP. It was all I thought about, when I saw the words on the image sheet! Hope you all had nice holidays! I missed you :-) and I'm BACK!

6 comments:

PrettyDays Studio said...

this page is just so colorful and fabulous
happy new year and lots of love

Janie Husband said...

i love your colorful piece of art here....i hope you have a great 2012..... ;-)

Susan said...

Yay, welcome back. Missed you. I need to be more diligent in my blogging. Let's all make a blogging pact. Take care.

Renee Stien said...

YOU is talented - this is awesome!

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for the sweetest comments ever! Hope you all know how much you mean to me :)

BlueRidgeLady said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for the sweetest comments ever! Hope you all know how much you mean to me :)