Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Had fun creating this one, laughed out loud at the quote, and as I thought about it, I realized it really was true.  There are layers of paper on it that you don't see because I managed to cover them right up.  I loved using my Montana paint markers!  Love the opaque-ness of them, which is so important.  Got the image of the lady from an old New Yorker magazine I picked up in an antique store.  I have had her for a long time, so it was about time to let her make an appearance.  Have an arty day!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I really like this. Love the image and the quote is perfect. Have a great day!

Shelly Allred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Allred said...

Thanks so much Susan, the quote made me laugh! I had to use it! Thanks for stopping by!

Ophelia said...

Your work is truly amazing. I love the richness, and the colors. Perfect!!

Shelly Allred said...

Thank you Ophelia! So happy you like it!