Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Credits-
Background- littlebrownwren
I drew this girl on a page from an old book.  Cut her out and glued her down.  I used a combination of Copic markers, acrylic paint and pastel chalk on the face.  I also drew and cut out the flower and leaves from the same book.  I used an adhesive flower border by K & Company for her headband. Bought several of them and this is the first one I have used.  I love and adore everything they make!  I got these at Michaels, and they also sell them at JoAnne's. 
Credits:
Made with images from Crowabout Studio B, Dwelling Kit, at www.deviantscrap.com
Loved all the images in this kit!  Can you tell I am ready for Spring?  Really loved the quote by Helen Hayes I found to use.  It said just what I was thinking.  We got more snow last night, I'm hoping that will be the last one.  I hope to maybe work in the yard some, in the next few days.  Time to trim the Clematis, and a few other things!  I'm hoping this snow didn't kill some things.  Somehow it all works out.  Enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

Lizbethem said...

Super collages!xx